Lex Conscientia provides fast, reliable and realistically priced support services to law firms, businesses, legal academics and individuals who work with the law.
Through the expertise of our Directors and the support networks of the other businesses and professionals we work with, we are able to provide bespoke support services to our UK-based and international clients. Our services include legal writing, legal recruitment, paralegal support, legal research, business solutions and special projects of all kinds. We are small, responsive to your needs and directly add value to help you achieve your business objectives.
Below are examples of just some of the work we have done for mid/small businesses and individuals:
– Document review for an eCommerce-based lifestyle business
– Terms and Conditions for a business in the food retail sector
– Privacy Policies for a variety of businesses
– Content writing for a Money Remittance Business
– Drafting of a Book Ghostwriting Agreement
– Drafting of Employment Agreements for Staff in a Yoga Studio
– Draft & Review of a Boat Rental Agreement
– Drafting of an entire suite of template legal documents and contracts for use by an events management company
– Strategic advice for a start-up events & training provider
– Intranet review for large arts organisation
– Professional Letter Writing Support for the Purposes of Presenting a Bid in UK
– Letter writing for an individual to present facts to a Pension Scheme Trust
– Research on competitor offerings
– Alerts on legal changes which may affect the industry in which a client is engaged in
– Review Research or Phd proposals or Personal Statements in support of University Applications
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.